The basic course of 32 hours is composed of ten lessons. Each lesson alternating theory and practice.
- Exercises for greater awareness of your body.
- Breathing exercises to get in contact with life energy.
- Work to increase the capacity of attention towards the other.
- Movement Exercises to learn the correct body movement.
- Fundamentals of M.T.C. (Traditional Chinese Medicine).
- The concept of Ki: the living energy.
- The TAO.
- The Yin and Yang.
- Microcosm and macrocosm.
- The path and characteristics of the 12 Traditional Meridians.
- The 12 Meridians Traditional visited in the prone and supine position.
- Using palms and thumbs for the pressure.
- Perpendicularity Studio the application of technical work.
- The hara : our center of gravity.
- The pleasure of touching with finger pressure effortlessly.
Moments for group sharing alternate to the theoretical/practical work for greater cohesion which helps participants to improve their self-awareness.
After the theoretical explanation follows a demonstration of the basic techniques. Practical tests (between the participants) of the presented techniques.
Certificate of Attendance
At the end of the course participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training School Shin Sei Shiatsu
Director of Studies
Info e Pre-enrolment
Tel. (+39) 338 836 9353