The Natural Diet Seminar is concerned with helping people to become conscious of what is food from the energy point of view.
In this course we will learn to make a conscious choice what and how to eat, in accordance with the theory of yin and yang, the five elements of nature and energy characteristics of foods.
Who Should Read
- The seminar is open to all who are seeking to have a broader knowledge of how the the best food for our wellbeing
- The natural food seminar is an integral part of the curriculum of the School for Shiatsu Operators
The workshop of The Natural Diet Seminar will take place during a weekend
Program of the course:
- Introduction to the unique principle. Energy centrifugal / centripetal (yin-yang)
- Application to the unique principle of food
- Connection to eating bioenergy with the 12 meridians
- Identification of basic foods for humanity.
Certificate of Attendance
At the end of the course the participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
To the students of Shiatsu Training School will be proof of their participation at school program.
Domenico Bassi is an Ohashiatsu teacher since 1990. And’ well-known in Italy and in Europe for his deep knowledge that transmits with passion and humor.
During the seventies he studied at the Institute of Michio Kushi in Boston, where he learned the basics of nutrition of traditional Chinese medicine and macrobiotics.
During the eighties he studied with Dr. Bernard Jensen, father of modern iridology and nutrition bioenergetics. Domenico regularly teaches at the School of Natural Medicine of Bologna, and the Institute of Natural Medicine of Urbino from 1983.
Currently incorporating his knowledge of nutrition, iridology and homeopathic treatments in her practice dell’Ohashiatsu.
Shin Sei Shiatsu Academy
School Recognized by FIsieo
Info and Pre-enrolment
Tel. (+39) 338 836 9353